Here at Saraji Group we value our employees and understand they are crucial to our success. We value certain qualities and skills that have added to our leading advantage in our field of operation and we invest significant resources in attracting and developing a world-class team.
We’re committed to providing our clients with a service that is second to none and to that end we want our teams to be the best in the industry. For that reason we encourage you to complete our induction training course prior to applying for a role at Saraji Group.
This is a bespoke training programme, developed by Saraji Group for those looking to work in the security industry in Iraq. The programme is centred around Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) and upon successful completion of the course all attendees will be interviewed for employment with Saraji Group in support of our security projects in Iraq. The aim of the interview is for us to find out a bit more about you and your skills and experience. It is also an opportunity for you to discover more about what a career with Saraji Group could mean for you.
The course is designed to teach delegates how to carry out detailed risk assessments of the environment in which they are working in so they can recognise and avoid any potential threats. Our instructors are all highly experienced in operating and surviving in extremely hostile countries. Our course combines both practical and theoretical elements to ensure delegates are fully able to deal with the unique, challenging and potentially dangerous situations they may face in line with the high standards expected of a Saraji employee.
We have deployed 96% of all previous candidates onto projects in Iraq and only run courses when we can guarantee deployment within three months of completing the course. Please click here to view what some of our previous candidates have said about the course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending our next induction course
Outcomes on completion of the course are:
- Pre deployment requirements, Kit, Equipment, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Threat and Risk Mitigation
- Vehicle Preparation/Vehicle Safety & Security / Travel pattern analysis / Convoy Routines / Embus/Debus drills
- IED & Mine Awareness – Theory & Practical Demo’s (Ground Sign / Obvious VP’s)
- Map Reading – Spot Map Familiarisation and use.
- Communications and Radio Procedures (including codewords & nicknumbers)
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Dealing with Hostility & Civil Disturbance
- Surveillance Detection/Anti & Counter Surveillance
- Planning & Self Sufficiency in Transit
- Kidnap and Hostage Awareness
- Avoiding & Surviving Kidnap/Hostage Taking
- Reaction to Trauma & Medical Crisis
- Rules for the Use of Force & Graduated Response
All our instructors are carefully selected, ensuring they are highly skilled and qualified. They bring with them an extensive range of professional and operational experience to guarantee our course fully prepares you with the vital skills you need to excel in the security industry.
*To qualify for this course candidates must hold at least 5 years’ experience in military or armed police unit; 2 Operational deployments to a hostile environment; An in-date First Person on Scene (FPOS – I) qualification; Security Industry Authority (SIA) qualification in close protection or country equivalent.